Production of the work was developed over four stages: design; structural testing at the
Interdisciplinary Mechatronics Lab (LIM) of the Polytechnic of Turin (Verres campus); assembly
and finishing at the Silvano Bauducco company; and finally, musical composition and rehearsals at
Hiroshima Mon Amour.
The association The Sharing was responsible for the organisation, artistic and operational
direction, and the implementation and co-ordination of planning and production for the
The LIM identified the technologies required for the design of the mechatronic elements necessary
for the work, while the Silvano Bauducco company produced the cubes for the stage works and the
The work plan was developed as follows:
- • General co-ordination of all activities for fine-tuning the design blueprints with the LIM—
Interdisciplinary Mechatronics Lab of the Polytechnic of Turin.
- • Negotiation of quotes and supplies with the companies agreeing to take part in the project:
PRIMA ELECTRONICS, ARDUINO platform, ARP, VI.MA and BAUDUCCO SILVANO.
- • Continued and final testing of the stage works at the LIM laboratories.
- • Purchase of the equipment required for the production of prototypes and the stage works.
- • Activities connected with the operational calculations and assembly of the first mechatronic
- • Launch of assembly and production for the stage works.
- • Musical composition by the artistic of the score for the work—an integral part of the final
- • Final mechatronic assembly and first-stage artistic testing at the LIM of the Polytechnic of
Turin (Verres campus).
- • End of production and completion of the stage works.
- • Organisation for the handling and movement of the stage works from the Silvano Bauducco
company to the recording studios of the cultural association Hiroshima Mon Amour.